I’ve been tagged by Bernie Geyer to write my six word memoir.
Bernie wrote a sentence, which surprised me. When I first saw the title of her blog post, I figured the rules included using a list. I prefer to write a list, so here goes:
4. Chinese maple tree
These are the 6-word memoir rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
By the way, you would not have to do #5 if you used WordPress. I can see who has linked to
my blog from my dashboard when I open up WordPress. =)